Wednesday, June 16, 2010

OUR WEDDING :) :)

I know what you're thinking "40 pictures?!! Lindsey are you crazy?!!" Well, yes, I kind of am in a way... I'm crazy in love! But if you had an amazing photographer who captured over 1,000 priceless moments of the best day of your life, you would be pretty impressed that I limited it down to 40! This was such an incredible day! I still get butterflies looking at the pics and thinking about what a wonderful experience it was :) Our wedding day was seriously breathtaking and life has been a dream ever since!








































3 comments:

  1. Yeah...that was a lot. :) I loved them, though. Especially the deer and beach pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is soo great. What a happy, perfect, fun day! I think you guys should be models for a magazine about married people stuff. I love you both and hope all is going well down in the dirty south! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wedding was so beautiful. :) I loved it; glad my 7 month pregnant belly wasn't showing in too many photos though! You and Wes seriously could be wedding models like Nancy said though. :)

    ReplyDelete