Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Meet Jaxton!

My twin had her baby last week!
This is Jaxton Gary Hansen.
Born on November 3, 2010 at 8:20 PM.
He weighed 6 pounds 13 ounces and was 19 inches long.
He was 3 weeks early, which is good because he wanted to come 2 months early putting Lana on bedrest for 2 months.
The poor girl tore to a stage 4 and got over 100 stitches. (I'm terrified to give birth!) But she's recovering and they're both doing well :)
I can't wait for Thanksgiving break so I can meet this handsome little man!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a darling little nephew you have! He is seriously cute--and not all newborns are! :) I hope your sis is healing well, & I'm excited that you get to meet little Jaxton soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh he is so cute. Newborns are so cute and so small.

    ReplyDelete