Wednesday, May 5, 2010

DaTiNg!

I have a lot of pics and stories from our courtship, but I’ll keep it short! We did a lot of really fun things!

We raced Go-Karts! Wes smoked me because I kept getting stuck on the tires! But he was being nice and kept slowing down for me :) haha

I was Wes' assistant for a dental charity event! It was so much fun!

During my break between semesters, we went to lunch a few times at Thanksgiving Point! Mmm! And walked around the beautiful gardens.

Snowmobiling up Heber Canyon with one of Wes' good friends Mike Brooks!

We went to a Jazz vs. Lakers playoff game. I was wearing a Jazz shirt and he was wearing rooting for the Lakers. It was a great game and the Jazz won in overtime!

We went to California and he taught me how to surf!!

Attended his brother-in-law's college graduation!

We watched to Lipizzaner Stallions do some amazing tricks!

Wes introduced me to the Melting Pot and it quickly became my favorite restaurant!

Boating at Yuba Lake!



No comments:

Post a Comment